Applications are currently open for the Global Solutions Program (GSP) at Singularity University’s campus at NASA in California, with program costs covered by Google.
Singularity University was founded by leading thinkers and futurists Dr. Ray Kurzwiel and Dr. Peter Diamandis, and GSP is a 10 week residential program on exponential technology and social change, during which participants form teams and develop innovative solutions that can have global impact. UNICEF has participated with guest speakers and mentorship for the past several years.
- The GSP program is scheduled for June 18 - August 28, 2016
- Anyone is welcome to apply - It is a great opportunity for local youth leaders, entrepreneurs, etc.
- Applicants should Apply Directly at this link: http://singularityu.org/gsp16/ by 22 February (nb: two letters of recommendation are required.)
- Program costs (housing, meals, supplies) are covered by Google for all participants
- Participants have access to cutting-edge thinking, technology, and resources from Singularity University's Silicon Valley campus
- Participants and their sending organization benefit from connection to a global network of smart, interesting people as resources and collaborators, even after the program ends
- More details can be found in the attached one-pager and online at http://singularityu.org/gsp16/. Questions about the GSP application can be directed to Norah Maki, email@example.com
The Global Solutions Program is a program to create & develop innovative solutions that can transition into viable startups (for-profit or not-for-profit). It is an opportunity for participants to learn about exponential technology and the broader societal implications, experience personal transformation as global leaders, and build a strong community of lifelong peers committed to solving the world’s biggest problems.
About Singularity University:
Singularity University is a benefit corporation that provides educational programs, innovative partnerships and a startup accelerator to help individuals, businesses, institutions, investors, NGOs and governments understand cutting-edge technologies, and how to utilize these technologies to positively impact billions of people. http://singularityu.org/